SUSANNE M. WEIL, LCSW
Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Susanne Weil is a psychotherapist trained in helping individuals, couples and families with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues.
- Based on her training as a Self Psychologist, Susanne values empathic listening and strives to discover and foster what makes her patients feel engaged, productive and vitally connected to their world. This approach has allowed her patients to shift entrenched negative patterns and develop satisfying relationships in their personal, work and family lives.
- Susanne has expertise in:
- developing emotional intimacy in relationships
- parenting challenges
- communication skills
- work/career issues
- compulsive behavior/addiction
- healing trauma
- life transitions and mindfulness-based stress reduction
- Susanne has over 25 years’ experience in private practice, both in Connecticut and New York City. She has also worked in psychiatric and family service settings.
Susanne practices in Stamford, Connecticut.